The following video starts with a very simple configuration and then moves to user mode.
Siren Investigate Graph Browser allows data to be visualized and navigated through a knowledge graph. It leverages Siren Federate capabilities to interconnect data across multiple platforms and Siren Investigate ontology configuration to provide real-time investigative analysis.
A few steps are required to add a simple version of the Graph Browser and start analyzing the data.
1. Go to the Dashboards area and click Create new dashboard.
2. Enter the name of the dashboard and click Create.
3. Click Add (either in the central area of the screen or in the top right) to add a visualization to the dashboard.
4. Search for the "Graph Browser" visualization and click it to add it to the dashboard. You can resize or move the Graph Browser in the Dashboard area to better meet your needs. You should expand it to the whole area of the dashboard for this example.
5. Click the Save option in the top right corner and then click the Save button.
6. This should bring you to the final Dashboard with the Graph Browser. You can click the + (add) button in the graph area to add one of your configured searches to visualize the previously selected data.
7. You can navigate through the data and investigate its relationships by double clicking the elements or using the Expand menu.
This is a very simple overview of a base Graph Browser setup. It offers more advanced functionality to meet the criteria of different industries. To find out more about the different options, refer to the navigating the graph section of the user guide.