Released: 12 November 2021 (release blog posts here)
The Siren Platform is comprised of two core components:
- Siren Investigate, the node.js based browser application.
For those familiar with the ELK stack, this has a similar role to Kibana.
- An Elasticsearch cluster in which the Siren Federate plugin has been installed
Optional components that can be added to the platform include:
- Siren ER (beta) Docker container for entity resolution capabilities
For more details please visit the product documentation
Siren Platform with Demo Data
Do you want to try our preloaded Siren Platform with our classic company/investor/articles demo?
Just run siren-platform-demo-data and you're up and running. Not recommended for adding new data.
- siren-platform-demo-data-11.1.7-darwin-x86_64.zip (sha1.txt)
- siren-platform-demo-data-11.1.7-linux-x86_64.zip (sha1.txt)
- siren-platform-demo-data-11.1.7-windows-x86_64.zip (sha1.txt)
Siren Platform with No Data or Security
With no security and no preloaded data, this package is perfect for quick Proofs of Concept or trying out out Siren Platform with your own data. Upload your data to the bundled Elasticsearch instance, connect to your existing cluster or connect to existing JDBC datasources, and begin seeing your data in a new light. This is the package to use when following our getting started tutorial.
- siren-platform-no-data-no-security-11.1.7-darwin-x86_64.zip (sha1.txt)
- siren-platform-no-data-no-security-11.1.7-linux-x86_64.zip (sha1.txt)
- siren-platform-no-data-no-security-11.1.7-windows-x86_64.zip (sha1.txt)
Our preconfigured Siren Platform with with an empty Main Elasticsearch Cluster and a preinstalled
Siren Investigate plugin, configured with security but without preloaded demo data.
- siren-platform-11.1.7-darwin-x86_64.zip (sha1.txt)
- siren-platform-11.1.7-linux-x86_64.zip (sha1.txt)
- siren-platform-11.1.7-windows-x86_64.zip (sha1.txt)
This deployment contains Siren Investigate with no Elasticsearch cluster.
Connect to your own Main Elasticsearch Cluster (which means Elasticsearch plus the Siren Investigate Plugin) and also possibly to existing JDBC backends.
- siren-investigate-11.1.7-darwin-x86_64.zip (sha1.txt)
- siren-investigate-11.1.7-linux-x86_64.zip (sha1.txt)
- siren-investigate-11.1.7-windows-x86_64.zip (sha1.txt)
Siren comes as Community Edition by default. Without an additional license, the platform will run in Community Edition mode and some of the Siren platform functionality is limited or disabled.
See here for more information on pricing model and editions.